Heubach celebrates its 210 year anniversary

Exactly 210 years ago in 1806, the founding of the 'Goslarer Farbenwerke' (Goslar Colorants' Works) and Heubach's associated entry into the pigment business marked a milestone in the history of the company.

After Rainer Heubach took over the direction of the company from his father Dr. Hans Heubach in 1973, Heubach Inc. and, after its sale, Heucotech Ltd. were founded in the USA, along with Heubach Colour Pvt. Ltd. in India (1994) and Hangzhou Heubach Pigment Co. Ltd. in China (2009).  On top of all this, various strategic acquisitions have enabled Heubach to continually strengthen its position as a manufacturer of organic and inorganic color pigments and corrosion protection pigments.

Moving into the future, Heubach is focused on developing new and improved high-quality color and corrosion protection pigments, as well as continuing the forward integration into pigment preparations. Closely related to this is the further development of corresponding product lines for the plastics, colorant and paint industries.

Along with the increase and supplementation of capacity in our Indian location (development of phthalo crude manufacturing and new construction of a PB60-crude plant), we are currently planning capacity increases in the USA and Germany.

Find out more about Heubachs long-standing history